We are pleased to announce the winner of our basket raffle is Suzanne Hall! Thank you to everyone who participated. We also want to take this opportunity to thank Backyard Family Farmer for their generous donation of the basket to the Co-op! Come on in and check out their stuff, we have a few more hours before the big holiday.
We haven’t done a list of new items for a little bit because we sent out daily craft emails and we didn’t want to overwhelm anyone but that doesn’t mean we stopped adding. Now on to the list.
- Woodstock Frozen Okra (Member Request)
- Bahner Farm Produce (Org) – Salad Mix, Micro Greens, Pea Shoots. We’ll keep the local greens coming as long as they are available
- Fentiman Botanical Tonic Water
- Tolenus Cantina Numa (Org)
- Broadbent Madeira (Org)
- Santa Ines Carmenere (Org)
- Cellar Door Perfect Stranger (Customer Request)
- Maine Craft Brewing Rum & Ginger Mule (Member Request)
- Lake St George Limited Run Belgian Quadruple aged in Tequila Barrels
- Innis & Gunn Scotch Ale (Customer Request)
We’ve also restocked items from Apple Bottom Beef in Jackson. We now have the ground and shaved steak back!