Please contact the store by telephone (207)722-3053 when you are on your way and we will place your items outside of the loading bay doors (large white double doors to the right of our main entrance)
If we see too high a demand we will let everyone know that we need to shutdown orders for the day in order to catch up. At this time we will be prioritizing members and those who are at high risk. We will attempt to fill all orders but we reserve the right to cancel orders as needed. Items will be picked on a first come first serve basis.
1. Customers can navigate to our new shopify store at:
2. Customers can either browse products by selecting “Catalog” or looking for items using the search bar at the top right corner. At this time we are not guaranteeing the availability of any items due to increased demand and lack of availability in the supply chain. We request that you order between 5-15 products only.
3. Once a customer has added all their items to their shopping cart they can go to “Checkout”.
4. You will be asked to put in a contact email or telephone number (We prefer email whenever possible) along with shipping information. This is more for the billing information later and all items will be picked up curbside at the Co-op.
5. Then Select “Continue to Shipping”
6. Then Select “Continue to Payment”
7. Customers will enter their payment information as well as place a check mark that their billing info is he same as their shipping info.
8. Then select “Place Order”
9. Customers will receive a confirmation number and email for their order. Please be advised your credit card will not be charged until your order has been filled so your final total may be different if we have out of stocks. We will also be adjusting sales tax on the back end as well so your total may be slightly different.