We’ve been so busy I haven’t been able to pop out a post about what we have new in the store. Checkout the list!
- Guinness Draught 22oz
- Samuel Smith Organic Pale Ale 550ml
- Andrew’s Pale Ale is back on the shelf for the summer!
- Pickled Fiddleheads from Ralph’s Cafe
- Ketchup is back in stock from Ralph’s Cafe
- Drew’s Organic Balsamic Viniagrette
- Drew’s Organic Buttermilk Ranch
And one really neat 22oz from Allagash Brewing Company. It’s called Sixteen Counties which is an Belgian style ale made with almost all Maine Ingredients (The Red Flannel from Penobscot Bay Brewing is also almost all Maine Ingredients. Also, a portion of the proceeds are doanted to support sustainable agriculture and family farming in Maine.