Looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow it doesn’t look like we’ll be able to open tomorrow so please plan to do any shopping you might need to do today if possible, we’ll be here until 6pm for your last minute shopping needs. If for some strange reason the weather changes we’ll announce on the website and Facebook that we’re going to try to open but as of right now it doesn’t look like we’ll be able to. Please be safe out there and try not to go out unless you have to.
So there are a few new items for this week. Some are replacements are things we are unable to get now but many are brand new to us!
First for the Local Items!
- Misty Brook Organic Canadian Bacon (Albion)
- Dragonfly Blackberry Brew Wine (Stetson)
- Dragonfly Witches Brew Wine(Stetson)
Now onto other items!
- Frey Organic Zinfandel (We aren’t able to get the Our Daily Zin anymore but this is a nice replacement)(California)
- La Marouette Merlot (Org)(France)
- La Marouette Cabernet Sauvignon (This is a replacement for the Santa Rita which is no longer available)(Org)(France)
- Vybes Peach Ginger CBD Infused Drink (This is a new product category for us and we are selling it from the beer & wine space and to those over 18)
- Garofalo Orecchiette
So just a few new items this week as we hunker down into the new year. If there is something you’d like us to carry please don’t hesitate to let us know, researching new products is one of our favorite things to do!
- Wholesome Coconut Palm Sugar (Org, Non-GMO)(Member Request)
- Lundberg Brown Rice Syrup (Org)(Customer Request)
- Perlage Prosecco 187ml (Org)
- Peak Hop Noir (Org, Portland) (I’ve been trying to find some replacements for the Fishtail Brews which are no longer being distributed in Maine with no luck. If anyone has ideas please let us know!)
So it’s last call for any remaining tree orders from Fedco through the MRC. Please find the info below from Ed
Trees orders will cease at 6:30 PM today January 10th.
If you have any questions feel free to stop in the Co-op, reach out to us at email@example.com or call (207) 722-3053. Thanks much!
Find the message below from our own Ed Hamel with an update on the Group Fedco Order!
We have reached the 10% discount level for both Seeds and Trees
division of FEDCO. Lets keep the orders coming in and push up those
The cutoff date for the trees order is January 10th.
Any questions either stop in the store Tuesday am when Ed is there or reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s that time again for a new items post. We didn’t want to send out anything right away where we had done so many posts right before the holidays (we hope everyone had a good time). Also, if anyone has any good ideas with what to do with left over Christmas Trees please do let us know. I was thinking maybe feeding them to goats but I’m not sure about that one, I’d love to figure out a good use for them.
And now onto your new items!
- Suecakes English Muffin (While Ralph’s Cafe is closed we thought we’d try some different stuff)
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo 6 Pack Bottles
- 100% Pure Beeswax Tea Lights 6 Pack
- Bulk Fine Grind Himalayan Salt
And we’ve been having trouble keeping the Equal X Chocolates in stock due to problems at one of our distributors so we’ve switched over to a different distributor which means new Equal X varieties!
- Equal X Milk Chocolate (Org)
- Equal X Extreme Dark Chocolate (Org)
We just wanted to let you know if you forgot some local cheese for your omelette (or bacon for that matter) for New Years brunch we are open all day today! So if you need anything last minute we are here!