So we are looking to fill a position here at the Co-op in the next few weeks. That means we are losing someone unfortunately but we wish them well and as a result it opens up an opportunity for the someone in our area for a part-time position. Right now the position is 20-25 hours per week three days a week but we can discuss changes to that depending on the right candidate. The wage is $13/hour and as an employee you receive 10% off your purchases excluding grain, alcohol and crafts.
Please follow the link below to the job description for additional details.
MRC Job Description
So if this sounds like something you might be interested in please stop on by and fill out an application or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Just popping out a note to give a big thank you to Villageside Farm for the flower starts in our boxes this year and Bo from Dandy Ram Farm for planting and maintaining them. @Dandy_Ram_farmer in Monroe still has flower subscriptions left for 12 weeks of mixed bouquets- check out their account for more information!
Just in time for this weekend we’ve received a nice supply of Local Organic Raspberries from Pottery Farm in Knox along with Maine Organic Strawberries through Crown Of Maine!
Don’t forget Farm Fresh Rewards folks you can use your vouchers towards these items!
So we’ve got some new items to tell you about! We also wanted to let you know that we are rearranging a bit again thanks to the help of a couple great volunteers who went and got it, and then the crew that helped lug it in we’ve installed a new open air display(Recognize the picture in the background? It used to hang in the produce area of the Belfast Co-op so keeping with tradition we put it in our produce section)! We are still moving things around and trying different combinations so if you are looking for something specific don’t hesitate to ask!
And now on to the list;
- Strong Brewing Session IPA (Sedgwick)
- Foundation La Luz Mexican Ale (Portland)
- Raaka Maple Nibs Chocolate (Org, Vega, GF, SF, Nut Free)
- Raaka Oat Milk Chocolate 2oz (Org, Vegan, GF, SF)
- Gus Meyer Lemon Soda (Member Request)
- Barilla Penne
- Sno Pac Frozen Butternut Squash (Org)
- Sno Pac Frozen Broccoli (Org)
- Indian Meadows Bite Balm .25oz (Customer Request)
- Dandies Marshmallows (Vegan, GF)
- Solgar Brewers Yeast Powder
- Sebastapol Oakes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Petite Balthaazar Merlot
- De Martino Estate Cabernet
- AquaVitea Elderberry Kombucha (In Bottles)
- Oatley Original Oat Milk
- Di Giovanna Olive Oil (Organic)
- Terra De Touros Red 3 Liter Box
- Di Giovanna Norello Rose
- Flora Prosecco Brut
- Silencio Monastrel (Organic)
- Alate Tempranillo (Kosher)
- Sensi Tuscana Rosso
- Sensi Tuscano Bianco
- Dumont Brut Chanpagne (Organic)
- JK Scrumpy Hard Cider (Organic)
- Amolitta Conchiglie Rigate Pasta (Portland)
- Amolitta Gnocchetti Sardi (Portland)
Wow that was a lot to type… we’ve been busy.
Just catching up with our new items on the shelf this afternoon. We’ve added a few new items at customer request as well as substitutions for things we don’t seem to be able to get anymore. We are constantly working to improve our inventory so please let us know if there is something you are looking for!
- Fresh Turmeric from Stantial Brook Farm (Imported from their farm in Hawaii)
- Moody’s Coconut Balls are back!
- Woodstock Sweet Relish (Organic)
- Tierra Sherry Vinegar(Sub for the Calumi) (Organic)
- Repack 1lb Dried Pinto Beans (Customer Request)
- Bali’s Coffee Candy (Customer Request)
- Tom’s Whole Care Toothpaste (Member Request)
- Aura Cacia Tea Tree Oil 4oz (Member Request)
- Fentiman Tonic Water (Sub for the other tonic water we had)
- Green Tree Mexico Blend Decaf (Organic)(WB & Ground)
- Bulk Jasmine Green Tea (Organic)(Fair Trade)(Customer Request)
- Organic Valley Sour Cream 16oz (Organic) (Customer Request)