We apologize in advance for a long post but there is a lot going on to let you know about at the Co-op and we wanted to make sure we brought everyone up to speed.
We are pleased to announce that starting May 1st we have joined the Farm Fresh Rewards program administered by Maine Farmland Trust which provides vouchers towards local produce for EBT/SNAP eligible customers. For more details about the program feel free to stop in the Co-op or following the link below. Please bear with us as we implement the program and work our any kinks we might have in our checkout process.
Also, starting May 1st we will be bring back the Cold Brew Coffee (Decaf and Regular) which will be found in the cooler by the coffee station We are still working on the ice placement since we moved the freezers over to the back corner but we’ll let you know as we go.
And finally one more thing for May 1st, we will be moving over to our summer hours where we will be open until 6:30pm Friday and Saturday now that we have a bit more light in the evenings!
New Items for this week are as follows
- Dried Mango Slices (Organic, Customer Request)
- Zuppa Rustica Tuscan Soup
- Bar Harbor Clam Chowder (Local)
- Thirty Acre Red Riot Fermented Hot Sauce (Organic, Local)
- Simply Organic Mild Taco Seasoning Packet
- Glad Rags Organic Cotton Hankies
- Eco Bags Organic Cotton Produce and Bulk Bags