While that is quite the change in weather we just had. Nice to have some sun shining for a bit. We have a few store operations updates below as well as our new item list for this week!
- As of Wednesday May 27th we will be reopening the Co-op back to our normal hours. We will be open Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm and then Sunday 10am – 5pm. We will continue to reserve the first half hour for at risk populations. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our flexible and dedicated volunteers who have agreed to come in later to do a deep clean on the Co-op at night!
- Now that it is nice out we have added a few tables to our front porch for folks. Please continue to following the guidelines on keeping your distance from people not in your immediate family group.
- We have upgraded our internet service as well as updated the wireless equipment for the Co-op. We were hoping to have this done sooner but we ran into some snags getting it working properly. In theory we now have a 1500sq ft wifi hotspot now at the Co-op so as we continue to keep our distance from folks you are welcome to use the wifi here to stay connected or do school work. We ask that you use the wifi appropriately so we don’t need to put locks on it in future, if we all share and use it wisely we can all keep connected. Our wireless information is as follows;
- Wifi: Marsh River Public
- Password: marshriver
- We are starting to install foot door pulls on the walkin doors.
And now on to new items!
- Cobscook Scallops, 8oz Frozen
- Farm House Nitro Coffee Can (Winterport, Organic)
- Natval Red Kidney Beans (Organic)(Sub for Eden)
- Balfour Bloomfield (Organic)(Sub for Marcy)
- Dr. Bronner Coconut Oil, 14oz (been having a hard time getting the large ones)
- Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter(Organic)
- Timeless Golden Lentils (Organic)
- Aqua Vitea Blue Bernie Kombucha now on tap (Replaced Elderberry)