Been a bit since we put out a post with the new items in the Co-op so we thought we’d do on this afternoon. Been a bit quieter today, folks must be out enjoying the wonderful weather before it gets chilly again!
Now on to the list and as always please let us know if there is something you’d like to see on the shelves. We’ll do our best to find it for you!
- First up is a new coffee roaster that has been added to our shelves (you can never have enough coffee). We’d like to welcome 44 North, out of Deer Isle, to our shelves with the following roasts. Royal Tar, Sumatra, Columbia and Honduras Decaf.
- Second we’d like to welcome Flywheel Flowers, right here in Brooks, back into the store with some dried flower arrangements.
- We also have the 20201 Calendars available from Kim Jacobs one of our local artists.
- Ohsawa Mirin, Org (Haven’t been able to get the Eden so we’re trying this one)
- Nubik Clover Honey 18oz, Maine
- Manischewitz Crackers, Org, Customer Request
- Now Pumpkin Seed Suppliment, Customer Request
- Huy Fong Sambal Oelek
- Full Circle Counter Top Composter
- Organic Valley Crumbled Feta
- Whaleback Mead with Tulsi
- Garnaxta Catalunya GX, Org
- Virgo Aglianico Campania
- HIC Lemon Squeezer
- Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner
- Redmond Salt, Member Request