It’s been a bit since we sent out a missive with all the new items we’ve acquired for the Co-op. We wanted to make sure we gave our crafters the whole spotlight in December! In the month of December we sold just under $3,000 of locally made crafts which we are super happy about.
If you’ve been in the Co-op recently you may have noticed we’ve made some changes (we do this a lot…) but thanks to the efforts of our board and staff we are preparing for the coming year by expanding our available sales space to have more room for products. We received a generous donation from one of our members which enabled us to purchase a new display freezer (we need more of these for sure) allowing us to add a few more frozen products to our shelves. Thanks to the hard work of one of members we were able to take a table that was languishing in our basement and turn it into a wonderful display/service stand for our bulk products! We continue to move things around and add more shelving so always remember if there is something you are looking for let us know and we’ll try and find it for you (Active Members get priority).
And now on to the list of new stuff!
- Chase Stream Crushed Tomatoes (From organic tom, Monroe)
- Chase Stream Strawberry Jam (From organic strawberries, Monroe)
- Chase Stream Strawberry Sauce (From organic strawberries, Monroe)
- The Good Crust Pizza Dough (Made with 100% Maine Grains, Skowhegan)
- Nubik Ranch 12oz Maple Syrup
- Mulberry Marsh Hats and Mittens
- Tide Mill Chicken Chorizo Sausage (Organic)
- Common Wealth Poultry Thighs
- Maggie’s Org Eggplant Socks
- Simply Orange (340ml)
- Bulk Anise Seed (Organic)
- Bulk Rumford Baking Powder (Non-GMO, Non-Aluminum)
- Mariluna Tinto (Organic)
- Casa Portuguesa
- Mariluna Blanco (Organic)
- Ms Andersons Round Cake Pan 9″
- Pasion De Bobal Tinto (Organic)