It’s that time again when we let you know about the new items we are carrying in the Co-op. As always if there is something you’d like to see on the shelf please let us know and we’ll do our best to find it for you!
First we’d like to welcome a new Maine Vendor, Lucy’s Granola from East Blue Hill. We’ve started with a small selection from them but if there is something specific you are looking for please let us know!
- Lucy’s Original Granola
- Lucy’s Cherry Chocolate Granola
- Lucy’s Toffee Crumbles
- Lucy’s Cadillac Trail Mix
And now on to the general new items;
- Through the Woods and Waters, Maine Author, Book
- Upwards, Maine Author, Book
- Kate’s Buttermilk, Member Request
- UFF Original Jun, Customer Request
- Great Hopes Half&Half in Glass, Jackson
- Auromere Tongue Scraper, Member Request
- Rocky Ground Cider Ava 750ml, Newburgh
- Sophie Le Rose 750ml, South Africa
- Sebastopol Chardonnay 750ml, California (French wines are getting hard to get….)
- Domaine Fouquette Rose 750ml, France
- Obaya Seleccion Tinto 750ml, Spain
- La Cave De La Loterie Cidre, 750ml, France
- La Monica Montepulciano, 1.5 Liter, Italy
We also wanted to let you know that we moved our Kombucha and Nitro taps over to the Coffee, Beer and Wine Section!