This post is going to be a little long so please bear with us. It’s been a busy week here at the Co-Op and we want to make sure everyone gets the news!
First would like to remind everyone that the Annual Meeting is coming up on Sunday November 11th at 4:00pm for the potluck and 5:00pm for the meeting. If you haven’t already please do take the Member/Customer Survey. And a slight update regarding food. David Greeley from Common Hill Farm will be making a big thing of taco meat, Kim Jacobs(Board President) will be making a non-meat filling and the Co-Op will be purchasing a large batch of Tortilleria Pachanga tortilla’s so there will be a make your own taco option at the pot luck
It’s also been a very busy week at the Co-Op, we were happy to be hosts Tuesday for folks from the Game Loft for there inaugural run of there new van (always glad to have you) and then we rolled right into the Trunk or Treat in downtown Brooks on Wednesday. Thanks to our volunteers that came out and helped with the popcorn machine and gave out candy.
And now for some item updates. We’ve talked to three vendors about Saturday pastries but one of them was unable to help and the two others are still reviewing whether they might be able to. In the interim Back 40 Bread has agreed to add a Friday pickup for us as well so please check the dates on the bread if you have any questions about the freshest loafs. And now on to the new items this week!
- White Orchard Organic Cream in Glass
- Penobscot Bay Half-Moon Stout 4 pack (we had the 22oz but they have shifted to cans)
- Choomi Cookies (Board request)
- Realpick Beet Kvas (Member request, Organic)
- Lundberg White Basmati Rice 2# bag (Customer request)
- Organic Candy Canes
- Natrol Omega 3 Fish Oil (Member request)
- Natrol D-3 (Member Request)
- Thompson Cal-Mag with Zinc (Member request)