We hope to see as many of you as can make it to the Annual Meeting tomorrow (Pot Luck at 4:00pm meeting at 5:00pm). Taco fixings will be available but please feel free to bring any dish you would like or just enjoy the company!
The Annual Report is complete so please feel free to download it and review. If you have questions please feel free to speak to a board member or the manager or we can go over them at the board meeting.
We are also please to announce that starting this coming Monday the Marsh River Cooperative will be open with new daily hours which are way easier to remember. We will now be open:
10am-6pm Monday through Saturday
Thanks to all the volunteers and staff which made this possible!
And finally new items for this week;
We are pleased to welcome Highland Organics out of Stockton Springs. They do a bunch of Blueberry and Chaga Products. For starters we now have
- Blueberry Barque 3oz Packs
- Bulk Sipping Blueberry Tea
- Bulk Simple Chaga Tea
- Blueberry Tea in a Tin
- Individual Blueberry Sipping Tea Bags
And the general items
- Kaoka 70% Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
- Organic Valley Ricotta Cheese (A member requested a softer cheese)
- Annie Chedder Organic Shells Family Size
- Bionaturae Organic Rigitoni
- Gomaxgo Mahalo Bar
- La Paya Sauvignon Blanc (A member requested a Chilean Sauv Blanc, and this one is supposed to have hints of lemon so I was intrigued)
- Museum Reserva Tempranillo (This one would make a good present bottle).
- Fisheye Merlot