We wanted to let you know that your newly elected Board will be meeting for the first time this coming Tuesday the 11th at 6:30pm here at the Co-op. Officers will be chosen at that time and we have a lot of topics to discuss and planning for the upcoming year. Anyone interested (board meetings are open to the public, no need to be a member) in joining in and seeing how the board functions and what issues are facing the Co-op, please drop by.
Any now on to the fun part. Please find the list below of items added this week to your Co-op!
- Frontier Maple Smoked Syrup (Customer Request)
- North Spore Mushroom Kits (For the holidays)
- Green Truck Sauvignon Blanc (Org)
- Nero d’avola (Org)
- 90+ Prosecco (Org)
- Daiya Cheesy Mac (Member Request)(GF, SF, DF)
- Roasted Dandelion Tea (Member Request) (Org)
- Stevia Clear Liquid Drops (Member Request) (Non-GMO)
- Women’s Bean Project GF Cornbread Mix
- Women’s Bean Project Cilantro Lime Cup Soup
- Women’s Bean Project Spanish Rice and Pinto Beans Soup
- Raaka Bourbon Dark Choc Bar (Org)
- Simply Organic Almond Extract (Org)
- And finally a small selection of Organic Cotton Socks(because it’s cold) from Maggie’s Organics. There are other varieties available so if you are looking for something specific just let us know!